Oxford OXF-Presence Blue HoistRegular price $1,800
The Oxford Presence Lifter is a mobile, aluminium lifter that has an ergonomic foot pad that assists caregiver with initiating movement. There is a hand control clip that holds the pendant in place when not in use so as to prevent it from falling and being damaged.
Its powered base allows caregivers to open and close it with a touch of a button, no need for bending or twisting, and its tapered leg design allows the disabled lifting hoist to be positioned closer to bulky objects such as commodes, wheelchairs and large chairs during transfers.
Additionally its sculptered base design allows caregivers to get closer to clients during transfers, while concealing all working components. The Oxford Presence offers versatility in its range of sling systems.
- Foot Pad - The ergonomic foot pad assists caregiver with initiating movement
- Cradle Scale - The Presence cradle can be ordered with an optional scale to simplify resident weighing activities
- Clip - The hand control clip holds the pendant in place when it is not being used, preventing it from falling and possible damage
- Powered base allows caregivers to open and close the legs with the simple touch of a button - no bending or twisting
- Tapered leg design allows the Stature to be positioned closer to bulky objects such as commodes, wheelchairs and large chairs during resident transfers
- Sculptered base design allows caregivers to get closer to residents during transfers, while concealing all working components
- The Presence lift offers versatility in its range of sling systems. A 6-point spreader bar and a 4-point positioning cradle, along with specialized slings, have been developed to provide the caregiver with options when considering support, comfort and flexibility for the resident
- All aluminum construction
- Depth: 1460mm
- Width: 1020mm
- Height: Adjustable
- Max Weight: 227kg
Product No. 684, 5B