Meywalk Miniwalk Walker Size 2Regular price $850
The Miniwalk gait trainer from Meyland-Smith, for Pacific Rehab, boasts the best in Danish adaptive and mobility design and manufacture.
This sleek mini gait trainer was designed for use by special needs children aged 4 to 7 years (size 2), who require a little extra help keeping their balance while they walk and learn to control their body movement.
The Miniwalk’s all-steel construction features a sturdy, turquoise or red color finished frame that comes standard on four lockable, swiveling castors with durable, no-flat tires for both indoor and outdoor use.
The Pacific Rehab Miniwalk’s simple but functional design offers a padded seat and trunk support, both with spring suspension to encourage instinctive swing through and a more natural gait pattern.
This Dynamic Movement system echoes a natural gait pattern as the device moves slightly up and down with each step, allowing proper swing through.
The height of the trunk support and seat can be adjusted tool-lessly, before the user is transferred into the device.
What’s more, the Miniwalk pediatric walker offers 15 degrees of forward tilt, allowing you to find and maintain the perfect positioning for your special needs child’s unique diagnosis and therapy needs, no separate tools necessary!
This aspect combines with the Pacific Rehab Miniwalk’s padded grip finished, angle adjustable handlebar to encourage an optimal, upright or forward body orientation.
- Maximum user weight of 40kg
- Easy tool-less adjustments
- Turquoise or red available
- Lockable, swiveling castors
- Durable, soft, no-flat tires
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Height adjustable, padded seat
- Height adjustable trunk support
- Seat and trunk support with spring suspension for dynamic movement
- 15 Degrees of adjustable forward tilt
- Padded grip finished, angle adjustable handlebar
- Width: 530mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Height: 760mm
Product No. 242, 10C