K-care Shower commode - Self PropelledRegular price $600
The shower commode assists with the transportation of a patient for showering and toileting. It is easily positioned over the toilet for toileting and folds neatly for transportation or storage where space is limited. The padded commode seat (available as open or closed front) features adjustable height swing-away leg-rests assist patient transfers as do it’s swing-back arms for side transfer. The hinge point is in the middle of the seat base of the shower commode allowing it to fold inwards.
- 3 strap back rest for comfort and easy access .
- Integrated push-handle for manoeuvrability .
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Single sliding footrest.
- Self-propel wheels inc. push to lock brakes .
- Designed to be used with a K Care patented removable seats
- Padded key-hole seat.
- Seat width: 440mm
- Seat Depth: 440mm
- Floor to seat: 590mm
Product No. 0327, Location; 12C
Fill out the contact form below if you'd like to hire this item instead.
Please provide the name of the product and the dates you would like to hire it for.
Next, one of our friendly team will get in contact with you.